Motorcycle price news after budget 2012-2013

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Motorcycle price news 2012-2013


Motorcycle price in Bangladesh will may be decrease. Bangladesh Budget published Parliament 07/06/2012. Today 8/06/2012 was after budget press conference. In press conference Finance minister Abul Mal Abdul Muhit Declare that motorcycles price will decrease . 
but hony price will decrease that not clear. when we can clear it. I hope that we can clear it after ending moth of June 2012. visit my site regular. I am observing motorbikes price market. When I will be sure that how many change price, the I will published very quick what is the actual price list In Bangladesh bike market. so wait and see.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Moneybookers-Skrill

Followers

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP