Honda motorcycles will be created in Bangladesh and an agreement signed done

Friday, September 28, 2012

An agreement has signed between Bangladesh Steel and Engineering Corporation (BSEC) and Honda motorcycles company of Japan yesterday 27-09-2012 (Thursday) afternoon at the place of Ministry of Industry. According to the agreement , a new company will be make and name will be Bangladesh Honda private Limited (joint venture)Over the signing by the Bangladesh Honda private Limited initial capital will be paid 61 crore. 's 70 percent share of Honda motorcycles and the remaining 30 percent will be Bangladesh 

The fresh corporation will start assembling motorcycles at a leased factory in Gazipur employing a total of 100 citizens by the yearend, said Yoichi Mizutani, a manager at Honda Motor Co in Tokyo. The corporation has campaign to convert the assembling unit into a full-fledged motorcycle industrialized plant within four years of business, with capital to be increased therefore. The motorbikes would have an engine capacity of 100cc, and the corporation is aiming to assemble 10,000 pieces in the first year, 35,000 pieces in the second and 70,000 pieces in the third year of procedure, assumed BSEC Chairman Ataur Rahman.

According to the agreement of company arrangement, five selected directors -- three from Honda and two from BSEC -- will control the corporation. The president of the company will be from the BSEC, at the same time as the managing director will be preferred from Honda's chosen directors,” said Industries Minister Dilip Barua at a deal signing formal procedure at his department in Dhaka. “Honda has remained a stable associate of the BSEC in its motorcycle assembling and advertising section of trade since its beginning,” added Barua. Honda has conducted its big business in Bangladesh from side to side a technical support accord with Atlas Bangladesh Ltd, a subsidiary of BSEC. In 2011 Honda sold a total of 180,000 units of motorcycles in Bangladesh, 11 percent higher than the before year. “bit by bit we will take every occasion of the joint venture initiative.

 It is my firm faith that we will be capable to expand the promote here,” said Toshiyuki Inuma, the general manager of Honda's motorcycle sales. Md Ataur Rahman and Tasioko Inuma signed the agreement on behalf of their relevant companies. They hope motorbikes assembling will start at the end of the current year 2012 I think this is the most enjoyable news for all Bangladeshis Motorcycles Rider and also people.


Unbelievable Motorcycle accident

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Motorcycles Accident

The 25-day August 2012 70 to 80 at night mail faster shipment like samaiye Thill is a fearless driver. As a result of the motorcycles with van bamboo stick with a good push. The reasons behind the motorcycle's passenger sitting inside the stomach of the whole bamboo back into it. And there condition bamboo cut from the stomach to the genesis of the e motorbikes hospital bring it. serious condition patient's status. Venue of the Rajshahi Medical College Hospital. Sahabuddin is patient name


Honda motorcycles factory in Bangladesh

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Japanese companies Honda motorcycles manufacturer. It wants to create a joint partnership, news with a leading newspaper in the country.

Japan's trade ministry said the influential newspaper Nikai in a report on Friday, Honda will make 10000 to 20000 motorbikes in Bangladesh along with their local partner.

Honda Motorcycles came in Bangladesh via Hero Honda India. Honda cut their relation With Hero Honda last 2011 calendar year
For local market this bike will be created on the local market. The proposed additions will be factory motorbikes parts come from India and Pakistan.

The games are sold 1 million of the motorcycles was nikeiyera report. 's Market is almost entirely occupied by India and China.

The Company Walton motorcycles by country factories created by putting the bike.


Popular Posts



How to do webs research job

Automobile Blogs
blog directory Site Submission to top Search Engines
.If you wish to become medical transcriptionist then you need to check our Medical transcription training Online blog.
vps web hosting a href="">Add Link - Suggest Link - Submit URL Directory Bed Bugs Treatment Weboworld Link Directory Directories Nfstrade Ping Yahoo Green Directory The Free Directory UK British orientated web site links Diroo Blog Ping Amfibi Web Search & Directory < a href='' > Directory Storm< /a > add site nazibuddaula's Profile on 

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by 2008

Back to TOP